TAX num. (CIF): B-62687140
Operational Address: Via Augusta 13-15, office 316,
Phone: (+34) 93 487 01 82
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address or other personal information.
MAPIA may only collect information for the following purposes:
- In the case of contracting services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
- Send bulletins -newsletters-, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the Website.
We remind you that you can object to the sending of commercial communications at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and/or the contracting of MAPIA services, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contract.
If you do not provide us with your data or do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to respond to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of the services.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data provided will be kept as long as the cessation of the activity is not requested, the commercial relationship is maintained, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or until they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected or registered.
MAPIA will not sell, assign or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
As an interested party who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation as to whether at MAPIA we are processing your personal data, and specifically you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize, in accordance with what is provided in it:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
- Rights to request RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
- Right to request its DELETION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may exercise their right to OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to data PORTABILITY.
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. To do so, simply call us at (+34) 93 487 01 82 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, in the event that any of your rights have been violated, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica -web/
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you will be redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
MAPIA is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure there is no unauthorized access.
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.